Deep Cleaning or Build-Up (Move-In/Move Out) Cleaning
It is said that “nothing inspires cleanliness more than an unexpected guest.” And it’s true, we want to impress not just our visitors, but ourselves as well. However, cleaning your house from top to bottom can be overwhelming—it’s tiring and time-consuming. If you want a thorough clean, you might want to consider deep cleaning or move-in cleaning. But, what’s the difference?
This is different from regular cleaning as it reaches the deep grime and dirt in your home. It covers the areas which are not traditionally covered by a regular clean. Here are some of the examples:
- Cleaning around TV and satellite, stereo, and computer equipment.
- Cleaning computer screens, inside media closet, sliding glass doors
- Hand clean chair/table legs and base, hanging pictures, photographs, or artwork
- Sanitizing the telephone and TV remote controls
- Moving aside movable furniture to vacuum behind and underneath
- Wet wiping baseboards/window sills/doors
- Vacuuming and mopping under the bed
- Cleaning the dish rack
- Wiping all cabinet doors
- Cleaning ceiling exhaust fans
BUILD-UP (MOVE-IN/MOVE OUT) CLEANING
This is a specialized cleaning service that aims to remove dust and dirt from the home after the owners or tenants have moved out. And we strongly recommend this when you are coming to the end of your lease and you will be having an inspection done by your rental agent. It includes the following:
- Cleaning of exhaust fans/filters in the kitchen
- Cleaning inside of empty pantry, cabinets, or drawers
- Pulling out of major appliances and sweeping/mopping behind them
- Dusting inside the medicine cabinet
- Cleaning the oven and inside the fridge
- Spot cleaning walls
WHEN DO YOU NEED THE SERVICE AND WHAT TO EXPECT?
We recommend a deep cleaning if you have not had your home professionally cleaned in the last 4-6 weeks and a build-up clean if it’s been 2-6 months.
Before hiring any residential move-in/move-out cleaning service, it’s best to inquire about any inclusions of the service or package. Ask for a free estimate of the jobs, how long will it take and how many cleaners are to be expected.
Here at Maid to Perfection Cleans, we provide a great, convenient service. We are all about the little finishing touches that will put a smile on your face and make your day. We will do our best to leave your home in immaculate condition and try to do the little things that may exceed your expectations.
About Maid To Perfection House Cleaning
We are a Fort Lauderdale-based, cleaning company that provides the highest quality cleaning services to all of Miami-Dade, Broward & Palm Beach Counties. We are simple to use with an unwavering focus on customer service and satisfaction.
We only send experienced, professional cleaning specialists. They are rewarded fairly for striving for perfection and putting a smile on your face. You may give us a call at 954-480-3113 or schedule your virtual estimate here.