Maid To Perfection Cleans
We are a South Florida based, cleaning company that provides the highest quality cleaning services. We are simple to use with an unwavering focus on customer service and satisfaction.
We specialize in residential house cleaning and vacations/short-term rental turnover and cleaning services.
We only send experienced, professional cleaning specialists. They are rewarded fairly for striving for perfection and putting a smile on your face.
So what makes us different from our competitors?
- We are licensed and insured.
- We view each contact with you as an opportunity to build and foster a relationship with the community.
- We do our best to keep the same team working with you and your home.
- All of our teams undergo thorough background checks and screenings.
- We are always 100% honest and open about our business policies and prices.
- We offer referral bonuses to our clients.
- We offer a no-contract service without any obligation whatsoever.
- We implement a performance-based bonus pay program to incentivize and ensure you receive perfect service. Click here to learn more.
- All supplies and tools are provided unless instructed otherwise. (Vacuums, Mops, etc.)
- Amazing unlimited customer service through email, phone, and text.
- Please let us know if you have a checklist that you’d like your specialist to follow.
How We Got Started: Our Beginnings
Just like many companies we had a dream to become successful and surpass our client’s expectations. Of course, the journey did not come easy.
Before we became a staple in the community we started off very slow and very small like many companies.
We have a tremendous passion for excellence and exceeding our client’s expectations.
Maid to Perfection was founded in 2017 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We relaunched in Dec of 2020 with more knowledge and understanding of how to satisfy our clients.
We knew there were many cleaning companies but there was something they all lacked and that was the sense of a family and excellent customer service.
Here at Maid to Perfection we want all of our clients to feel comfortable and at ease and to not look at us as just a company.
We began seeking the best of the best that shared our same goals, morals, and determination. We pay a living wage to our team members and incentivize them with bonuses.
It was not long after just by the old-fashioned word of mouth advertisement Maid to Perfection was forced to expand the company sooner than expected, which of course came by a great surprise. That leads us to today, still exceeding our client’s expectations and making our clients feel like family, we wouldn’t want it any other way.
Committed to eco-friendly products, outstanding customer service, and living wages for all of its Team Members
Things to consider before you Hire a Maid or Cleaning Service
What will you do with the time we save you?
You deserve the time and freedom to attend sporting events, take a career development class, cook dinner or meal prep, go to the gym, just relax and go to the beach, watch a movie, read a book.
If this is your first time looking for a service, no worries! The majority of our longtime clients were also first-time purchasers.
Maid To Perfection is the solution! Our services are customizable reliable, consistent and fair. Our integrity and reputation are spotless. Our core values are respect, honesty, positivity, and transparency.
You need to be so careful who you let into your home.
Here are our top 15 things you should consider when you are vetting a cleaner or a professional cleaning service.
Any reputable cleaning company should be comfortable and positive in responding to the following inquiries.
- Are they licensed insured and bonded?
- Do they have workers compensation on them? Home insurance doesn’t cover cleaners slipping and falling.
- Do they protect you from the IRS by paying all the cleaners payroll taxes, social security taxes, Medicare tax, state unemployment tax, & federal unemployment tax?
- Do they wear professional, clearly marked uniforms?
- How many applicants do they interview to find one good cleaner?
- Are their cleaners their employees or are they independent contractors?
- Do they conduct background checks before hiring?
- How were they trained? Do they have a formal training class?
- What certificate do they hold that proves they were efficiently trained to use the right cleaning product/ equipment on many different surfaces and fixtures in your home?
- When you call the cleaning company to schedule an appointment or discuss your needs, do you get a live person or an answering machine?
- Does the service provide products and equipment?
- How much do they care about your satisfaction? Do they respond to your feedback on how their cleaners are doing? (Check out our performance based pay model here)
- What cleaning products do they use, and are they safe for your family and pets?
- Does the cleaning service owner run their business out of an office or a car?
- Do they use environmentally friendly products that will not damage or cause harm?
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life by striving for perfection in house cleaning, teamwork and customer service.
Our Team Members are our most important asset. Our foundation stems from a team oriented, education enriched, and growth opportunity environment.
Maid to Perfection’s success depends on providing the most professionally trained respectful, reliable service available. All our team members are trained, tested and certified in housekeeping courses.
We encourage and provide opportunities for employees to continually improve ourselves. We provide a paramount level of care, respect, reliability and attention to detail when servicing you and your home.
Maid to Perfections is distinguished by the high quality and high integrity.
We Believe in Honesty, Integrity and Respect. We are in people’s homes and we respect, honor and protect our client’s personal belongings, privacy and confidentiality.
Teamwork is key. Increased efficiency accountability and working together delivers the best.
Our Goals are Simple
- Provide the best service to our clients.
- Make scheduling service to your home easy, safe, and secure.
- Offer a 100% guarantee on our service. That means if you’re not satisfied we are not.
- We’ll do everything we can to make it right. We take zero short cuts.
We Got Your Back!
We Provide Everything
All our cleaners come fully equipped to clean your home. We can even use 100% Green supplies, just ask!
All cleaners come completely insured to clean your home. Most have been cleaning for years!
We have a full police background checks carried out on all our cleaners. You can be confident when you choose Maid to Perfection
Pay securely online with your credit or debit card. No more running to the bank to pay for your cleaning.