HOUSE CLEANING PROFESSIONAL – NOW HIRING
If you have experience with cleaning, or you have a great attitude and willingness to learn, Maid to Perfection Cleans, is hiring for house cleaning.
Please fill out the application HERE
IMPORTANT: WE NEED YOUR HELP IMMEDIATELY
Here’s what you need to know:
- We love our team members!
- We pay hourly, starting at $18/hour immediately after training in addition to bonuses and tips (earn as much as $25/hour)
- Tips average $75-$150/week and double or triple around the holidays
- Earn as high as $28/hour (Special requirements required)
- We offer a $100-$200 Certification Bonus
- We offer a $200-$400 Hiring Bonus for new team members who complete the probationary period (500 hours).
- We hire for attitude and train for skill! We are selective.
- You will get your first raise after working with us full time for 3 months! ( Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Training
- Paid time off!!
- Employee Discount
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Health savings account
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- The longer you work with our company and or the more training you complete, the higher your base pay and bonus will increase.
The majority of the homes we clean are in Broward County but we are excited to announce we are expanding!
Weekends are optional!
Thinking about working for another company (like Amazon)? While they might pay similar per hour and offer a few more benefits, they DO NOT CARE about their employees as we do!
We strive to create the BEST work/life balance environment for our employees by caring for each and everyone—and their families! We ensure that we work with you to make sure you LOVE your job and the work you do. Unlike large warehouse jobs, the homes you will work in are comfortable and safe, and nothing is urgent—take breaks when you need them. Who is tipping you at Amazon?
Expectations & Responsibilities
- Routine/Deep Cleaning (One time, Monthly, Bi-Weekly, Weekly)
- Inspect Work
- Follow Policies and Procedures
- Daily Inventory of Cleaning Supplies
- Attend Company Meetings (Weekly/Bi-Weekly)
- Attend Alignment Sessions with the Field Coordinator/Manager (Bi-Weekly/Monthly)
- Must be good with animals, children, and seniors.
- Team Leaders must have great communication skills.
Interested? Apply now by completing the application
Paid Orientation $10 Thirty Minutes to an Hour
May Earn Up To $28/hr. (Special Requirements Apply)
Uniform, solutions, and equipment provided!
Paid Training: First 40 hours $17/hr
Uniform tools and equipment provided in our main service area ONLY
Compensation: Starting $16/hr + tips + bonus (+Hiring Bonus)
After completing the probationary period pay is increased to $18-$20/hour
Employment type: Full-time/Part-time/ Flex/Temporary