MTPC CONTRACTOR PLAN
Maid to Perfection Cleans offers several compensation plans. Plans are hourly or commission.
- External Independent contractor Plan (For Independent Contractors Floaters) Not Licensed and/or Insured
- $15 is the starting compensation for the first Showcase Appointment (prove your skills)
- After completing the showcase appointment and you passed, you will earn $20-$25/hour
- $20/hour accepted jobs with notice
- Day before $22/hour service in next 24 hours
- Same day $25/hour
- Appointments that pay hourly you will work with our employees, and the team leader will provide equipment and tools.
- For appointments you are assigned and service alone you will be paid hourly if the client schedules hourly service.
- For appointments assigned alone that are full house a 50% -60% commission for selected jobs will be paid ( for these you must provide all cleaning equipment tools and solutions for appointments worked alone we offer a starter kit for $400-$600
- We offer a rental equipment option for a fee
- Daily $5
- Weekly $20
- Monthly $75
- Solutions $5
- Not eligible for travel pay
- Not required to complete the same employee training unless you wish to work on a team on some or all appointments or be a trainer.
- Not eligible for any bonuses
- May receive carpool credit
- Not eligible for team member of the month or year
- No raises over time ( only raises with inflation)
- Responsible for own tax reporting
- Not eligible for a full cash advance until completing probationary period $25 processing fee
- Not required to commit to a number of hours or schedule.
- You may provide a preferred schedule
- Schedule not guaranteed
- You may choose to be invite-only.
- External Floaters must be experienced cleaners. (Minimum one year required.)
- Must attend Orientation 3 if you wish to clean with a team.
- You may be asked to FLOAT from Team to Team and Zone to Zone, You may decline.
- Floaters must be evaluated and qualified to work alone. No equipment was provided.
- You must provide all green solutions, Green all-purpose cleaner, Dawn, and your own green soft scrub. Solutions will be inspected at random.
- The first three appointments you will be paid via Zelle or Paypal after you will be compensated bi-weekly
- External Subcontractor Plan (Licensed & Insured) (For Sub Contractors Floaters) Licensed and Insured
- Subcontractors must be licensed, insured, in business for at least 3 years, and provide references to select this option
- Appointments that are full house a 70% -80% commission for selected jobs will be paid
- You may also bid on specific jobs presented
- Showcase appointment is $20/hour
- After completing the showcase appointment and you passed, you will earn $25-$30/hour
- $25/hour accepted jobs with notice
- Day before $27/hour service in next 24 hours
- Same day $30/hour
- In this plan, you are not eligible for any bonuses or travel compensation.
- Must have a business license, own insurance, and minimum 2 years in business.
- Appointments that pay hourly you may work with our employees, and the team leader may provide equipment and tools.
- For appointments you are assigned and service alone you will be paid hourly only if the client schedules hourly service.
- Not required to wear our uniform but must blend in and wear all white shirts and black or khaki pants
- You must provide all equipment and solutions.
- Paid within 48 hours of job.
We require a minimum of 72-hour notice if you need to cancel for any reason. If this policy is overlooked more than 3 times in a 6 month period, then the subcontractor’s services will no longer be considered.
We do not tolerate any no call no shows. After the first time we will no longer invite you to any jobs.
We are not licensed for commercial cleanings, dog walking, pet sitting, moving, yacht cleaning, etc. We refer out business for these services and hire subcontractors who are licensed and insured at a 90%/10% split.
You must provide your own transportation.
You keep 100% of your tips!
To begin receiving jobs and projects, please complete our Subcontractor Partnership Form.
If you earn more than $500 partnering with us as a subcontractor we require you to fill out Form W-9.
If you have any questions please email us at Info@MaidToPerfectionCleans.com