Do you have a short-term rental?
We started our company by servicing Airbnb properties. This is our specialty. We currently service several.
We use our routine checklist plus our 35pt hospitality checklist.
We must also be a co-host on your Airbnb account to receive the discount.
35 Pt Hospitality Checklist
Performed on every turnover
- Check water filter
- Check mail
- Make sure all doors and windows are secure
- Verify hot water in all faucets and showers
- Flush all toilets to verify no clogs
- Collect any dishes from rooms
- Load dishwasher (if no dishes, run cycle and report any leaks immediately)
- Inspect linens for stains
- Check microwave and refrigerator for food and dishes
- Test garbage disposal. Report any issues immediately
- Verify inventory & report missing items
- Replenish used products (coffee, tea, sugar, etc…)
- Set tables with place settings
- Refill toilet paper
- Refill or replace shampoo, body wash conditioner hand soap, etc..
- Make sure all inventory is accounted for
- Replace clean shower curtain
- Replace plug-ins as needed
- Replace Kleenex boxes
- Set alarm clocks for the correct time
- Set up a welcome basket
- Check propane tank if applicable
- Clean grill if necessary
- Neatly set up the outdoor area
- Place trash bins out at street on trash day
- Change burned-out light bulbs
- Check or change batteries in remotes
- Set thermostat to owner’s desired temperature
- Plug in all electronics in (lamps clocks, etc..)
- WD40 as needed
- Change batteries in smoke detectors as needed
- Wash outside trash cans
- Change AC Filter
- Check and replenish first aid kit
- Changing non-smart door lock codes on entry points